PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Contact Information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Usage Information: such as information about how you use our Site and Services, including your IP address, browser type, access times, and referring website addresses;
- Device Information: such as information about the device you are using to access our Site and Services, including the type of device, operating system, and mobile network information;
- Location Information: such as your IP address or GPS location;
- Social Media Information: such as your social media handles or profiles; and
- Other Information: such as any other personal information that you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Site and Services;
- To personalize and improve your user experience;
- To communicate with you about our Site and Services, including sending you updates, newsletters, and marketing materials;
- To conduct research and analysis, and to improve and develop our Site and Services;
- To enforce our terms and conditions, and to prevent and detect fraud and abuse;
- To comply with our legal obligations and protect our rights and property; and
- For any other purposes that we disclose to you at the time we collect your personal information or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers: such as our hosting providers and email service providers, who help us provide our Site and Services;
- Affiliates: such as our subsidiaries and parent companies, who may process your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy;
- Business Partners: such as third-party advertisers and advertising networks, who may use your personal information to deliver targeted advertising;
- Law Enforcement: such as government agencies, law enforcement, or other third parties when we are required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- Merger or Acquisition: such as a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets; and
- Other Parties: with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
YOUR RIGHT AND CHOICES
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that you provided to us in